Can anyone tell me where to buy the "Intelligender"test in Orange County,Ca.? I have no credit card,but am anxious to find out sex of my baby!

The"Intelligender" test is something that I saw in a Pregnancy magazine in my doctor's office, and I was hoping someone here would know where they sell 'em,'cause I don't have credit cards.

Selena1503

Asked by Selena1503 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Health

• Why not just wait for the ultrasound around 20 weeks? Save yourself some money. Put the moey towards something for the baby.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I went to their website cause another woman brought it up and they have store locations on there by zip code! I personally don't trust it they are way too many ways to get a false reading, so just be careful and go to their website and read up on it when you look up locations. Good luck to you
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• That's a scam! They can't predict anything... it's 50-50. I'd save the money and buy a stroller or something.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• my SIL told me about a blood test you can do on yourself. crazy. I just googled pregnancy blood test sex. things popped up. www.boston.com/yourlife/health/women/articles/2005/06/27/test_reveals_gender_early_in_pregnancy/
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2008