I FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND CHEATED.....

What should I do? He left this girl after 4 years and jumped in a relationship with me and we were married after 2 1/2 months.....crazy I know. I found out they had been texting so I called him out on it. He said he would change his number and he was sorry...beggin me to forgive him. I said I would then today she texted him asking if everything was alright...she knows we r married and pregnant yet still is talking to him after we told her not to. I called her and left her a very mean message saying to back off. LSS....She said he cheated a few times last month and he admitted it but is beggin to do anything to have me give him another chance. I love him but this b*itch menipulates him. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I always felt that once a cheater always a cheater. It sounds to me like you and your husband need to have a long talk. Not sure how long you have been married and how quickly you got pregnant but if this is your first child it maybe that he is feeling overwhelmed and a little scared. STILL NO EXCUSE. Everyone is right, he is guilty just as much as she is if not more so. He is the one that is married not her. You need to decide if this is something that you can forgive and forget. I understand that you are pregnant and probably want to work it out for your childs sake, but given the circumstances I would imagine that it will be hard for you to trust again. Again, she does not have any obligation to you or your unborn baby your husband does and he needs to take responsiblity for his actions.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 9:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Make him cut off all ties with her. No calling, texting, messaging of any kind. Make sure he changes his phone number. It is up to you if you want to try to trust him again or not. If you decide you want to work things out, he has to earn back your trust. DH cheated on me when I was pregnant with our oldest, and we still have a few issues 4 years later, especially during my other pregnancies.  Feel free to pm me if you want to talk more.

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• She's not manipulating him. He's just as guilty as she is. And he probably won't stop talking to her. Don't be in denial. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you have to take care of yourself. Be a strong woman.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 5:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• He's fighting a battle between what he wants and what he feels his responsibilities are.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Sounds like you made a bad bargain there.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• There is apparently a bond between them that not even your marriage is going to break. I'm sorry but you asked what would I do. I would make him pack his stuff and he'd be gone, I'm not taking a back seat against an ex girlfriend - new girlfriend - one night stand - etc... I CAN"T and won't live with a man I can't trust. And in this case they were apparently not as over as they thought, there is something still drawing them together. It just seems like cheating with an ex is worse than cheating with someone new, because there is or was love and a history, between them. GOOD LUCK and remember what ever you decide to do, it's your choice, don't let anyone tell you what you should do, you only asked what we would do.
    momof3sboys

Answer by momof3sboys at 6:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• she is not all to blame he is to

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2008