What will I do with my ex-husband who would want me and him to get back together?

I am separated for a year now after my ex husband asked me to leave the house when i was 5 months pregnant. He had always been like this to me; everytime we had petty arguments in the past, he would always ask me to leave. I just feel that he doesn't really love me bec. if he did, he wouldn't tell me he loves me less compared to his ex. I just feel its not fair for me to be with someone that I showed so much love who doesn't show me love back. I am staying with my friend now who have always been there for me all those times I needed a shoulder to cry on. He's the one who helped me when my ex husband kicked me out of the house. He has always express his feelings for me and have accepted me and my baby as part of his life. However, my ex is now trying to win me back. He wants me to go back to him. What will I do? Should I go back to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldnt. He may just be jealous........do you have feelings for this friend of yours?
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 5:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would tell him to go eat a bag of dicks. He kicked you out at 5 months pregnant. The guy you're staying with now sounds great. He's accepting you and your child as his family. Why could you possibly want your jerky ex back in your life?
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 5:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Honey make sure that your "friend" is see things as you see them and if so, just sit back and see where that will take you, you know what it's going to be like if you go back, unless for some reason this ex- of yours has some how "changed". But moving on sounds like the best thing, but only you can decide.
    momof3sboys

Answer by momof3sboys at 6:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It sounds like you guys are still married? I would file for divorce. You are his wife now, and you are the one he should love with all his heart, not his EX. I wouldn't deal with that if I were you. Get out.hugs

SabbyMommy

Answer by SabbyMommy at 8:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I do have feelings for this friend of mine, but in all honesty I still love my ex. Well maybe because he was like my everything before and we have a child. I went through depression when I was with my ex husband because he would always emotionally and verbally abuse me. I told myself, if only there will be somebody out there who will just love me and accept me, then I would go on with my life. I want to forget my ex so much but it seems like the more he would torture me mentally, making me feel like the reason I left is because I want to be with another guy when that's not really true. I left because he asked me to leave and even put all my things outside.
    Anonymous