what kind of music does your child listen 2?

Chazzms

Asked by Chazzms at 7:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• depends on what im listening to my kids like all music exp cartoon music lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Mine is the same as Wendy's. My kids love any type of music. I have to be careful, not to let them hear anything that they are not supposed to hear.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Whatever I listen to. I don't listent o anything bad. If it sounds too "sexual" or whatever I change the station. But we listen to anything from christian to country to rap and they love it all.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Well...My teenager has a new affection for what I call "junk in the trunk" music. I guess I would call it Rap. Some of it I can tolerate and some of it makes my head hurt and when they start bleeping out words...off it goes. My other kids listen to what I listen to which is....80's, 90's, a little top 40, and some christian music as well. WE LOVE music so we try to be well rounded and know a little bit of everything.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My kids are 4 and under and right now we are working on wearing out our doodlebop cd. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My daughter (11) listens to Teeny Bopper Pop and country (Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Miley, etc.) This stuff grates on my nerves a lot but I grin and bear it because she loves it and I don't have to monitor every single song.

My son (6) listens to what I listen to which is a pretty wide selection. We listen to big band music and ballroom dance around the living room. Then there's some new and lots of old country, bluegrass, a lot of hard rock, 80's and 90's pop/rock.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Everything that has no curse words in it. He gets his daily dose of Huey Lewis and the News, Cyndi Lauper, choice Metallica songs, Alvin and the Chipmonks and yes, even N Sync LOL. He loooooooves music! Only 18 months old and his favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera! Puts him right to sleep LOL...used to be Sound of Music then it was Mary Poppins.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My children listen to what I listen to as well, Folk, Bluegrass, Celtic, Classical, Praise and Worship, and Contemporary Christian. My son though, is a HUGE fan of Chris Thile.
    thegrassisblue

Answer by thegrassisblue at 2:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009