Anyone watch John and Kate plus Eight?

I know this is horrible because she's just a little girl, but does anyone else dislike Maddy like I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha me and my DH talk a bout that everytime we watch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• LOL!!!! I LOVE that show!!!! And yes, I don't think i could handle Maddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I stopped watching it a long time ago because it stresses me out. Too much chaos. I ve got that in my own house and I don't care to watch it on tv. I ve never noticed Maddy being anything other than a typical middle child. I have one just like her, so I can relate. You can do everything the same with each child, but one of them acts out more than another. Its got to do with how she feels about her place in the family. I think they handle her okay, but Kate needs to settle down a bit. It would help her have more peace and it would give maddy a better sense of peace as well. Somethings are just not worth the battle.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• all I can say is if my girls acted like that they would not be happy campers

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i love that show and i couldn't handle any of them not all at one time like they do. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i love that show and i love watching maddy. i would not want her as mine though :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You can see what she's doing is well intentioned most of the time. But she get stressed just like her mom does and who can blame her? I get stressed with 3 and my 4 yr old will often react the same way when his sister's don't listen to him or play the way he wants! lol
    She's only a child and learnign to deal with her emotions and how to handle them. Unfortunately she is haveing a hard time handling them!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• She is just like Kate! Only Kate deals with things a bit better because she is an adult. Maddy is just one of those controlling high maintenance people. What really kills me is that Kate will hold her back from activities when she is acting like a butt...and Maddy doesn't freak she just goes with it. Maybe that is what Maddy needs...more one on one time or alone time...living in all that chaos is not easy. We have 5 kids..6 with the SD and it is not easy sometimes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I LOVE that show!! There are just so many kids. I dont think I could do it. I agree with AmandaH321 she is just learning.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I can't stand Maddy! I think she is an extreme brat (and I NEVER call a kid a brat) and she needs some SERIOUS discipline!! If she's this bad now, can you imagine how horrible she'll be when she's a teenager? WHOA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008