5 days late...HELP

I was suppose to start my period on the 14th of december, well my boyfriend and i had sex that day and he cam in me and now i have not started. Am i pregnant?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dont panic just yet, wait at least 2 weeks then have a pregnancy test. one time i wasnt on birth control or anything, i was 10 days late n totally panicked, but then i got it. sometimes, when u freak out, ur hormones rage n it comes even a little bit later. :) have hope
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You're just going to have to wait it out but if you want to avoid pregnancy I strongly suggest some sort of BC. I was on Loestrin and it was wonderful, I had almost invisible periods.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 4:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i was supposed to get my period on the 14th too but havint. im not freakin out about it bc your cycle isint gonna always start on the same exact day every single month! its way to soon to start freakin out about it and the more you do, the more you are going to convince yourself that you are pregnant so just try not to think about it!
    ArmyWife15

Answer by ArmyWife15 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2008