What do you think God feels about little Cally Anthony?

I find it so sad that a little girl had to go through what she went through, what do you think that God feels about her mother? Also, what do you think God feels for little Cally? Do you think God will forgive her mother, especially since she found it in her heart to go partying and having fun while her little girl went through such a horrible thing? Just wanted to know what others think about this awlful tradgedy.

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• As you know Freda I do not believe in God so I will answer this from an IF there was a God perspective.

Caylee was just a child and innocent therefore, I feel if there were a God he would accept her into his kingdom and she will be at peace. As for her mother. There is no hell severe enough to punish her to the degree she deserves.

Now from the atheist perspective Caylee is at rest. She no longer feels pain. I can only imagine the pain she had gone through and it breaks my heart. Again with the mother, there is no punishment severe enough for what she did.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It is Caylee. I cannot speak for God.
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i think god will take his little angel home and i hope her dumb ass mother gets what she deserves and i hope she suffers through it all
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Caylee is in heaven now and no longer feels pain.
    Her mother can be forgiven if she asks for it.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• As sad as it is I believe God will forgive her because all sins are equal in his eyes.
    We have a forgiving God especially if you talk with him sincerely. We people on earth can only feel hatred towards her, but that is up to the person. I am not saying what she did was right but she does need to pay for what she did. And God will be the final judge for that.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I cant speak for God...
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• god loves all his children no matter what. i'm sure that he feels disappointed and terribly hurt by this but god knew she was capable of this and knew she would do this. he can and will forgive if she asks for it. god knew her mental problems and knew she would do awful things. god has rules that he too has to follow such as if you live your life a certain way he can't prevent you from not going to hell if you don't abide by his rules. caylee is in heaven with all her family and is safe and happy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I cannot speak for God. And, we consistently as humans want to put God in a "human" role, I believe that God is beyond our comprehension.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• From a spiritual point of view they both played a part in a play. There is no right or wrong, there is only how we view it. Of course Caylee is in Heaven with our Omnipotent Parents. But how we view this whole scenario and what we do with it is up to us. Do we allow this type of thing to continue or do we turn our backs and pretend it doen't happen?
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• God loves her mother, and if she accepts Him he will accept her. I pray that she does.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 1:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2008