is your husband................

is your husband lazy as hell like mine? he couldnt find his wallet this morning. he couldn't find it cuz he didn't look. i was laying with the baby it was almost seven and he came in the room making allll kinds of noise. i said what are you doing? he said looking for my wallet i haven't had it since yesterday. so i got up (i didnt want him waking the baby) and i started looking for his wallet. when i came in the living room his ass was sitting on the couch watching t.v. he had come in woke me up so i would get up and look for it and then he went and sat down instead of helping. omg i was pissed and he does shit like this all the time. is your husband a non looker too?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lmfao that made me laugh out loud
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• noo that sounds like me haha I HATE SEARCHING FOR THINGS. my hubby is far from lazy sometimes i wish he would have a little laziness in him. he ALWAYS has to be doing something. always. ughh. he can't just sit and relax with me and mason unless he's on the computer. pisses me off. although this morning i woke up and he wasn't next to me and it scared me so i woke up and went looking for him and he was in the shower.. i didn't realize it was already work time.. and he wouldn't let me go back to bed cause he loves having me up so he used the excuse he was running late so that i would pack his lunch LOL.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My DH once asked for his hat, he's in the military and can't leave without, I searched the entire downstairs, while he ate his breakfast, then went upstairs to search and couldn't find it anywhere and was becoming frantic.. and i could hear that he wasn't even looking.. and I knew he was done eating.. i went downstairs to find him wearing it..
    The least he coulda done was told me he found it!
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 9:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my hubby gets frustrated if he cant find something within like 2 min. so when he leaves at 1:30 am I usually get up and help him if he needs something but luckily he FINALLY started putting all of his stuff together like his hat and jacket when he takes them off at night.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• NOT ONE of my beloved family will look first, ask second. If they want something the first thing Ihear is "mom" or "hon" and then I tell them look where it's supposed to be, and you'll find it. sure enough, they do. :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 9:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Heh. No. My husband tears the house apart, looking for stuff! Where ever he looks, he leaves a mess behind him, then when I help him look, I usually find it in a place he already looked and trashed. It drives me nuts. Here lately, he just lets me find it, so I'm not having to clean up his messes. It's easier. It's neater.
    He always makes sure all of his stuff is together at night before he goes to bed, so all he has to do is gather it up. He even had me buy him a basket to put it all in, so it stays together!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My husband has what we refer to in our house as "Willy Nilly". He will just put things willy nilly. When he's looking for something I ask him have you looked willy nilly?
    Maybe I should explain, willy nilly is putting things where ever he feels like, there is not reason or logic to where he puts things! We have cloth shopping bags and when I emptied the groceries he put the bags away for me, under the bathroom sink! Why????I will find crayons in his underware drawer! tools in the china cabinet. Drives me nuts!!!! And when he can't remember where he's put something he tears the house apart in what can only be described as a fit!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• He used to be. But I honestly had to put my foot down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No I don't but if he was I would just ignore him, He probably knows what he has with you that is why he is the way he is. Next time just tell him to back track his stuff.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my DH isn't like that.. he gets mad if things aren't where I said I put them.. but I'm a little scattered at times and tend to leave things in random places.. not random to me but he can never find them!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2008