My 4 year old just started having accidents at school

She's been potty trained for a long time now and she just started having this problem at school and home sometimes . What do I do? HELP~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my bro's were little they use to do this even though they had been potty trained a while. They just got to excited and had to much fun doing whatever it was that they were doing to get up and go to the bathroom. We just had to remind them to stop and go to the restroom and whatever they were doing when be there when they get back.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my daughter went thru this 2 months ago...and shes 4 as well..potty trained for 2 yrs..never an accident..except the occasional wet bed..then all of a sudden shes peeing her bed, and peeing her pants at preschool..i was SOOO not impressed...everyone kept asking me if things are changing around the house, friends being mean to her at preschool..and im like NNOOO everythings the same..and fine...i took her to the dr and got a urine test done..everything came up fine..and right after that she stopped!! soo..i dont know what to tell ya..your DD could have a bladder infection..so ya might wanna get it checked out..or maybe somethings happend at preschool..talk to her teachers..and just keep re-enforcing her to ask while shes at preschool to go to the bathroom..good luck!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2008