Does anyone

Does anyone else have a hard time seeing when the ovulate by watching there cervical mucus because of bd to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• unsure of bd...is that bleeding?....after several months of watching my cervical mucus, I could definately know if I'd been in my fertile stage....also the ceriviaal os I believe they call it opens and closes, and goes up and down....rythm method is on the internet, and they have basal body themotmers that are invaluable....
    gr8 luck
    blesings
    tree/heartroot
    heartroot25

Answer by heartroot25 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes, I know what you mean... I have been trying to track ovulation this way too and I get confused what is what... I checked my cm yesterday and it was egg white consistancy and I have been taking OPK tests all week and they were all negative! I don't know... but I think I am going to start trying the temp charting. Good Luck... Baby dust to you!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• ok, so i don't know what bd is either. I know when I ovulate because of the elasticity of the mucous. I apologize for the personal ways to explain this however if you understand your body and what to watch for your chances will increase. After you take a bm when you are ovulating it normally pushes out the mucous and it gives you a good indicator of when you are ovulating. I know roughly about a week after my period and then I get "wet" down there I'm ovulating. Something else to check is your cervix, you can touch the opening of the cervix as your ovulating it softens and opens up. I think a fertility book said that when it feels similar to the tip of your nose it is a good time to try.while checking this use your index finger and swipe around it and then put your index finger and thumb together and see how far the mucous spreads between the two. the more it does the more fertile you are at that time. i hope this helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• BD- know as baby dance or bed dance (sex)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i totally understand what you mean. i believe im starting to figure it out now. you arent going to secrete that much semen. if you have a day or two with LOTS of discharge chances are your ovulationg. have sex the day after your period is over at your dryest time. you will see as the day follows just how much of the mucus is semen. This can be a good gage because usually the day after your period you have very little cervical secretions, so you will mainly see how much semen comes out and what the consistency is to better help you through the rest of the month. hope this helps. good luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Maybe you should start charting your temps or using OPKs. Charting temps takes the guess work out of it all. Check out Taking Charge of your Fertility. It can teach you how.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008