Do you get mani and pedi's? how often and how much do u pay?

I go every 3 weeks..especially for pedi's. Can't walk around with dracula feet lol
My pedicures are $17 but for both it's $25, spa pedicures are $30 i think...i usually just get the reg pedicure bc it's in my budget.

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 10:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I get pedis in the summer. Around every 3 weeks. I pay $23.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• I do my own mani's, but I go to the salon for a pedi about every 4-5 weeks (used to be every other week, but my budget can't sustain that anymore ;-)) I like the spa pedi every once in a while and pay $30 (one of the ways I treat myself) - regular pedi's are $15.
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 10:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• I do my own at home. Sure it takes some money getting all the stuff you need to do them, but once you have it you can do them whenever you want and it's a heck of a lot cheaper!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• I have tried to do my own but Omg its just never the same lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• What the difference between a spa pedi and a 'regular' one?
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 11:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• Well, you did ask... no, I don't like them (well, manicure at least- and I don't care for lotions or nail polishes) and don't see the point in spending money on it. Besides, I never really look at feet....to me they're for walking... up till recently I never know other people paid any attention. All feet look pretty much the same!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• Oookay....Well to each its own! I like to do those things done. Its ok if you don't. Doesn't make you less of a women. Just something nice I like to treat myself to after a long week
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• I'm with OP on this one! Ok, in the winter when my feet are constantly in socks or slippers ALWAYS..I do my own pedi's except maybe around holidays. In warm weather when it's time to get the flip-flops out ( rarely wear tennis shoes down here, too HOT)....I get pedicures once a month and pay for the leg massage and extra's when I do. In between during the month, I just maintain that pedi til next month.
    I have solar nail tips put on for a french mani once a month and have them touched up every 1.5-2 weeks.
    My husband loves for me to get my nails and toes done and loves to pay for it. He tells me....go treat yourself Honey. What a guy!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• Awwww your husband is a sweety!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• I haven't had one in a long time my Sister treats me to one every once in a while manicures run about 35 and pedicures are about the same right now I can't afford to get them done so I do my nails at home when I have the stuff to do it. It is nice though to go and be pampered once in a while.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2011