Anyone know where I can get a Verizon cell phone for cheap?

I don't know what happened to mine. It broke and then entire screen is black with a huge crack up the inside of it so all I can do is dial out manually or accept incoming calls. I bought it in Feb when I renewed my contract so I am not eligible to renew again for over a year soI have to pay full price for a phone through them. I checked Ebay but most everything was still pretty expensive. Im fine to pay a reasonable amount and shipping. Anyone know where I can get one? Or if anyone has one they would want to sell?

TilmannsGirl

Asked by TilmannsGirl at 9:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• Craigslist Maybe??

You can find them on eBay from time to time. Try misspellings of Verizon, I once got a great deal on a phone from Sprint because there was a typo in the title. You would be surprised how much that happens.

Good Luck!!!!
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You may try Craig's list or freecycle.org.
    Springtadpole2

Answer by Springtadpole2 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008