What would be a great way to tell your SO that you are pregnant?

I always wonder what would be the best way to tell him if your not sure he would be excited about it? If you wanted to start off with postitive thoughts on the subject?

tristansmom74

Asked by tristansmom74 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Give your tristan a shirt that says am going to be a big brother ... and then see how long it takes to figure it out ... I cant wait to see how it goes ...and i want to know ...
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 4:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Wrap up the pregnancy test as a gift. Buy a baby outfit and lay it on his side of the bed. Buy a jar of babyfood put it on a plate and bring it out to him at dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• What?!?! You're pregnant??? I think the above ideas are cute. I think you should buy a little onesie that says "Daddies Favorite" or something like that and have a card with it that says "Guess what?".

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I made him a card that when he opened it, it popped up (think of a pop up book) that said We're having a baby...he loved it! He still has it to this day!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my first I found out right before Christmas. I bought a bib that said I Love My Daddy, wrapped it up from Santa and gave it to my husband on Christmas Morning.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 10:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Okay is there something you havent told me ...............
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 11:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ummmm, hello? Well, I think I would wrap up the pregnancy test like one of the posters said...I am patiently waiting if this was just a hypothetical question!!! You know all your friends are wondering right now! LOL
    ncmomofboys

Answer by ncmomofboys at 12:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2008