What's the craziest thing your child(ren) has done?

I brought a puppy who ate some grass and than my 2y/o bent down I thought to play with the puppy but instead ate some grass to before i could stop her.lol That was so nasty and now you should see her try to lift her leg to pee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is soooo cute! Next taste test dog treats and food LOL my 15 year old still does it just to gross me out! Since I have a 15 yr old crazy boy the most recent crazy thing was putting on his bike helmet and riding in a laundry basket down the stairs, we have a raised ranch so it took him several tries to make the turn from one set of stairs to the other! THen he called his friends and told them all about it.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My little boy when he was about 2, (I was washing dishes and he was playing in his room, so I thought, and all the sudden it hit me, "It was So.......... Quiet"....., I ran to see what he was doing, and the whole Toilet Seat was Covered in Crayola Markers.... I mean completely Covered, and there he was just Marking Away.... So Intently....... --- I ran and got a rag and water or cleaner I don't remember, and Luckily it all came off, easily!!!!........... My little boy was so darn cute.... but all boy!!!....
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008