YOU GUYS HAVE PROBABLY HEARD THIS QUESTION A MILLION TIMES.........

BUT MY STRETCH MARKS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY STOMACH USED TO BE THE BEST PART OF MY BODY, BUT NOW MY BELLY BUTTON LOOKS LIKE THE SUN, AND MY STRETCH MARKS ARE THE SUN RAYS. :*(. SO WHAT DID YOU DO?

dcsmommie

Asked by dcsmommie at 10:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i learned to accept them. they are a terrible and i used to be the same way =) the joys of being a mommy, right??
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I used vitamin e lotion before and after. If you recently had a baby the pain will slowly go away. My stretch marks were still tender before i got pregnant again (after a year) but it wasn't bad at all.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• you're stretch marks will never go away. it is essentially tissue scarring but keeping moisturized and using self tanner helps. also, exercise sometimes helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• makeup....lol
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Embrace your mommy marks. I will admit that I don't have the problem (just one that DH claims doesn't exist on my right hip.) so I'm looking from the outside.
    The only "remedy" I've heard helped is surgery or bleaching.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2008