What do YOU want for Christmas?

What are you asking for?

And, if money were no object, what would you ask for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am asking everyone to buy gifts for my 4-month old! In the long run it'll save me money throughout the year if he gets gifts that will grow with him!

If money were no object, I would ask for tickets to be with my parents for the Holidays!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I want my daughter to be born BEFORE Christmas (she's due the day after tomorrow but most likely I'm going to go until 41 weeks). A lot of people bought a lot of Baby's 1st Christmas stuff for her, and they're going to be severely sore if she's not here to wear it. *rolls eyes* Ghey, I know, but that's my dear family for ya.

Plus I don't want to be pregnant over Christmas. Imagine all of the "OH MY GAWD CAIT YOU'RE STILL PREGNANT?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG DID HAVING SEX AND WALKING NOT WORK? OMGOMGOMGOMG" I'll be hearing if she's not here by then.

Oi.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• geez caitrawks i just want you to give birth already so I wouldn't have to hear about you wanting to give birth! lol jk =)

I want money. Actually I need it! Bills and stuff. But for myself, if money grew on trees, I'd pay for ANYTHING to get these stretch marks off lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I want to be pregnant so my hubby can stop attacking me and some money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would really like to have a vacation....I need to get away from these depressing Ohio people...I just want to have some FUN!
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• an ipod nano, but if money were no object the top of the line ipod that you could watch movies on eventhough I know I would go crazy trying to work it. I have a very simple mind.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• A furnished nursery. The stuff doesn't even have to be new. This is my third child so I'm not going all ga-ga over having a matching nursery. I just want one that's complete so I don't have to try and get everything bought in the two months following Christmas. That includes all the little things (bottles, clothing, diapers, wipes, baby grooming kit, etc.)
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• A bread machine, a van, all my bills paid, a New house in a location of chosing, My husband to have a better paying and EXTREMELY STABLE Job, Healthy children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• For my BF of 7 yrs to hurry up and commit already. We have two freakin kids...what more does he want?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• what I want... to be able to pay all of our bills and get caught up, snowball effect is taking us down.

if money were not object... I'd pay all our bills lol, then buy myself a bigger house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008