AM I PREGNANT OR NOT

I am like so confused.I have been having my period every month,just that last month it kinda switched up and i started getting it at the 1st,but anyway my stomach has been so hard and bloated for like 2 months now. and I have been peen alot especially at night.I took a pregnancy like 5 times and all was negative.Now it looks like im getting a baby bump,{just go to my page and i have pics}.Sometimes i can even fill some flutters and trust I know its not gas.I know what gas fills like.I dont have any symptoms cept the peen and being hungry alot.Someone please help and let me know what they think.I will be going to the docter next week,but untile then im just so confused and worried because i hope its not something bad.I reather it be a baby,then something bad.

ilovenolan07

Asked by ilovenolan07 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm confused. Are you still getting your period?
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 11:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• maybe you have cancer. or maybe your pregnant. go to the doctor please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I got my pperiod fo rhte first 5 months I was pregnant with my oldest. It's possible and I hear of woemn that bleed all the way thru. My violent morning sickness was hte only way I knew htere was something up. Just wait it out.. Go to the doctor. They'll do a blood test. BUT if the blood test comes back negative and you still feel this way ask for another. I had to have 3 blood tests done before they realized I was pregnant with my youngest. Tha tbeing said be prepared for it to be somethign else as well. You may have inflammation of your bowels, a stomach issue, or another illness that would cause the fluttery feelings and the distention in your belly. Make sure they do an ultrasound before pursuing any other "theories", just to make sure without a doubt that you're not pregnant.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If the 5 pregnancy tests came out negative, then you are not pregnant because no pregnancy hormones were detected. You could be constipated, or have a cyst or any number of other things happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• And as far as the pics o your page go it is very, very dificult to try to determine anything with no contrast you needa whole body profile shot if you expect people to look at a bump lol.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• well if you took a pregnancy test and it said negative....i think you should know the answer to your own question. as far as the baby bump goes, maybe you ate to many christmas cookies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Are you on some sort of birth control??? I know the Depo shot made me gain weight and want to eat and what not....... But, I didn't have the cycles the first 2yrs. I was on it.... After I got off of it and had 2 children then got back on the shot, I had 2 cycles a month for 6mo.-had to take 2 rounds of pills to get my hormones back to normal-and of course I stopped getting the shot for birth control...
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• sometimes skinny people look a little pregnant after they eat, like me
    Anonymous

• if the pregnancy tests say negative, then you arent pregnant. and you wouldnt be feeling the baby moving untill late in the 4th month or in the 5th month, and if you were that far along the preg test would come up posative. it sounds like you are thinking to much into it and almost have yourself fooled that you might be pregnant. just go see your doctor and im sure they will be able to figure out whats going on.
    ArmyWife15

Answer by ArmyWife15 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008