WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL FAMILY???!!!

Ok rules are...there are none.

State which family you admire, it can me more than one, real life, or "HOLLYWOOD"

ok my turn....
---------------------------------------------------------------
If I decided to be single, I would have a family like
*my mom
If I am blessed with a man in my life who I find respectable then I would go with 1Rev Run and his family Run's House...on MTV
2Will Smith and Jada (i think it would be more so to have my husband look like that)
3The Osbourne's-minus all the drugs (might be inappropriate, but in my opinion that have a lot of love for one another, just in a crazy way)

dcsmommie

Asked by dcsmommie at 10:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We joke with our ds that the family on Still Standing is our role model!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I can't say that it's my role model family but sometimes I feel like the Conners from Roseanne (the early years). We're broke most of the time and a lot of things just don't work out the way they were supposed to but we make it through because we understand each other. The only difference is I get to be Dan (the laid back parent who keeps a cool head) and my husband gets to be Roseanne (the meddlesome over-reactor). LOL!
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ever watched My Wife and Kids. That is my role model family, except for having a son whose not all there it's my daughter instead. LOL.
    I also like Rev Run's family but I know my husband would leave me if whined as much as Justine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• "I also like Rev Run's family but I know my husband would leave me if whined as much as Justine. "
    lmao
    dcsmommie

Answer by dcsmommie at 12:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008