DYING??

Is anyone else dying to pee on stick even though you have at least a week before you can? Ugh...its like I eat, breath, and sleep getting pregnant!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I am the same way... That is all I think about I am on cycle day number 14 and waiting to ovulate been bding every other day but when I am done I will be dying to pee on a stick!!! Good luck and LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You need to calm down girl or it won't happen you are probably stress'n your self out, give up and it will happen.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 10:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have already peed on 4 sticks this month and I'm about to pee on another one tonight and if it's BFN then another tomorrow morning! I peed on the first one at 9 DPO... lol...
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 12:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• calm down it will happen u just have to have faith
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• HAHA...IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!
    Anonymous

• i am right there with you. it feels like after AF you wait wait wait and all you can think about is ovulating...then you do "O" and then its to 2WW and all you can think about is the testing...UGH! it never ends! AF is due on New Years Eve....i can't wait. if i get a + that morning i am going to tell DH @ midnight after he kisses me. wish me luck...

STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 3:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• oh good im not as crazy as i thought i was yes i keep coutning the days til my period just hopin and im like should i go in now, or now, arg once baby fever strikes thats all i can think about
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008