My husband and his porn

I have no problem what so ever if he wants to masterbate. I mean come on we all have done it.
Well he leaves "clues" everywhere! Like the lube he never puts it back so I know when its out.
The other thing is he has a 2g memory stick FULL of naked pictures.
I keep asking him what he would do if I had a shit load of naked guy pictures and he said go for it. I am not saying I am jealous of any sorts its just the fact of why he has to flaunt it?
I mean when/if I do he has NO clue and I've told him that he should do the same .. Is it wrong for me to ask him this?
Oh and also I am pregnant so that doesn't help eaither
Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you should tell him it bothers you. Tell him that it's making you feel unwanted/undesired and there needs to be boundaries put on it.

I know a lot of women who are ok with their hubbies watching porn but they are very sure the porn doesn't come first. Basically, they've given their SO strict strict rules. Which I think you should do if you're really ok with him watching it. And it doesn't make you mean or a nag---A LOT of women would do away with that crap!

Basically he just needs to know that you WILL be respected.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 6:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I don't like it if they try to hide it lie about it. I'm sorry I feel your pain
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 10:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Maybe it's his way of letting you know he wants more sex without pressuring you? Or he may just be lazy about it or not even think of it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Thats terrible to have that much porn around you while your pregnant or anyother time for that matter... I am so glad my husband is not into that stuff..
    If he has that much porn maybe he has a problem and is a sex addict! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I saw someone suggest before that maybe if your hubby has a problem with stuff like that, you should either watch porn with him and comment on somebody's "huge penis" as if you really like it then he'll get it. I don't know if that's a good idea though but I have no other ideas.. sorry!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I hated when my husband laid all his porn out while I was pregnant. He admitted it was because he wanted to have sex more. I don't care now though if he forgets to put it away. He has his own lap top where he can download all the porn he wants. I just don't let him use the family computer, and it took sometime before he started keeping everything in his night stand. Just keep nagging him until he does what you want. You do have to meet him half way though. If he wants to have sex more then try to do it. I know it sucks when your pregnant, but wouldn't you rather have sex with him then him going to someone else for it? Think about it!!
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 11:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• do you guys have sex enough for him or on a regular basis?? maybe he's just showing you he needs you to be there more for him. Its funny cause hubby asks me when i've done it so i'll ask him and he tells me he can't even remember its been so long... thats because i am there for him when he wants it. But he isn't a humping rabit LOL so that makes it easy on me.. he doesn't want ti 24/7 but if thats not the case for you... if you guys are regular... i don't know why he would want to flaunt it. but tell him your sick of cleaning up and seeing it.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• We have sex about once a week or more. He is just not that good with hiding stuff. I have told him many of times that it bothers me and that he should clean up and put stuff away afterwards I wouldn't be botherd by it. ERRGGHH I just feel like he doesnt want ME anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2008