Where can u get a free nicotine gum??? or any help @ NO cost.

hubby's been trying to quit smoking,we currently have no health insurance.Nicotine gum is expensive.Where can we get a free Nicotine gum for free??? or is there any govt aid for that???We are not qualified for medicaid/ & food stamps. So, where can we possibly go???Thank u,appreciate all ur help.

inahan

Asked by inahan at 8:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2011 in Health

• You can't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• No where that I know of, I am also trying very hard to quit, chewing gum helps me, I really like the Extra Polar Ice, the flavor is enough of a kick to make me forget about my craving most of the time. I also have the ecig, they are not expensive and can be found at Murphy's gas stations (the ones in the Wal-Mart parking lots). The last few days I have been drinking LOTS of water, that seems to be helping. Yesterday, I smoked 3 cigarettes, and so far today, I have only had 1. Not bad compared to 1/2 a pack a day or more before.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• Is there a number for Directory Assistance in your area.
    Some drug stores might also help you with this issue. Talk to the pharmacist. Maybe the can direct you to right programs.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• He's been smoking, those are expensive, just use the cigarette money for the quit help now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• E-Cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From seeing many smokers around me try all kinds of methods, gum doesn't work.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2011