Does your dog get upset when you have sex?

Ours freaks out! It would be cute if it wasn't at such a bad time :)

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 10:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we had a boxer that would get in between us if my husband even touched me it was hilarious
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Lol... We don't have an inside dog now, but we did a few years back, and she would flip out every time! We finally started shutting her out of the room beforehand.... It kinda ruins the mood when the dog is flipping out! haha
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ours just sit and watch with boredom , you'll hear her huff and puff a few times in aggravation and lay her head back down.
    Poor thing
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My dog is a male so he be right at the foot of the bed watching, like he's next. I didn't like that so he gets kicked out of the room. My husband thinks it's funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Answered at 11:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 by: Anonymous
    My dog is a male so he be right at the foot of the bed watching, like he's next. I didn't like that so he gets kicked out of the room. My husband thinks it's funny

okay...now thats funny.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yes but we rarely do it ever since one of the dogs licked my hubbys butthole. he said that was really weird. my hubby was at the side of the bed with his feet up but butt hanging off the edge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No, but our dogs have put their cold wet noses on our bare bottoms and well, they no longer are allowed in the bedroom while we are having our time together! They don't freak out though.... They just of course had to watch from all different angles-well the one dog, because he used to sleep in our bed-now he sleeps on the couch-he's too fat to sleep w/us and he's a Jack Russell Mix! But, w/him being obese-he's like 45lbs. and a bed hog!!!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008