Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

PHOENIX - We hear a lot of complaints about security screeners groping airline passengers.

But now, a Colorado woman is accused of putting her hands on a TSA agent at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix.

Court records show 61-year-old Yukari Mihamae grabbed the left breast of the female agent Thursday at the Terminal 4 checkpoint.

Police say she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands.

Officers say Mihamae admitted to the crime.

There's no word why she touched the agent.

Mihamae now faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

According to court records, she lives in Longmont, Colorado and is self-employed.

Source

HELLO MCFLY!!!! *tap, tap, tap*

slap

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 11:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I applaud this woman TSA has no right to be groping people and say its for saftey. I went in to the military right after 9/11 and flew to basic training all they made me do was to take off my shoes and run the wand over me... How is it years later we need this type of groping to go flying but didnt right after 9/11 that seems just a little off to me??????

Maybe we should start labeling TSA agents as Sex offenders and see how they like it....
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• ROFLMAO!!!!!! This is one of those things you just wish you could have seen.  It doesn't say that the feel up was provoked.  I sort of feel bad for the TSA agent. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• My hubby said ... everywhere you touch ME, I am going to touch YOU!!

As funny as it is, it was not the brightest thing to do. Now she is going to have felony sex charges on her record and most likely be label a "sex offender". 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

• As funny as it is, it was not the brightest thing to do. Now she is going to have felony sex charges on her record and most likely be label a "sex offender".

Why that TSA agent could have groped her and not had a charge. It they can feel me up no reason I shouldn't be able to feel them up. TSA agents are not always good people with good intentions. A few years ago a TSA agent in my area was arrested for child porn. I wonder how many kids he felt up at work?
    Anonymous

• But don't you see the hypocrisy?

Comment by -Eilish-

Yes, I see the hypocrisy, vividly...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• Looking forward to hearing the motivation.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 12:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• wow
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2011

But don't you see the hypocrisy?
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• yea kinda. i haven't flown in over a decade ('99 when i moved back to cali) i applaud her but at the same time, it wasn't right.
    Fushithedruid

Answer by Fushithedruid at 2:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• it wasn't right.

So do you think it's right that the TSA gets to do the same thing and they don't get charged with felony sexual assault? I'm not saying that touching another woman's breast is right - in fact, this is a prime example of just how wrong it is. But that is the point - touching another person's genitals and breasts is WRONG whether it is done by some random Asian woman for seemingly no reason, or a government agent telling you that it's for your own safety.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2011