Pregnent sex?

I was always told that when your PG that the women had to be on top b/c of her expanding belly. After I told my DH about this he was siked b/c he said its always better when I'm on top. Well right in the middle of it my whole stomach cramps up mainly the sides. It's so horrible. I know that the muscles that hold you uterus in place are streaching but OUCH how do I stop it. Has this happend to you and what did you do about it?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably going to continue....Try having sex on your side...that always worked for me...Way more comfortable
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was told that sex during pregnancy is best on your news or laying on your side with him spooning you. Those both worked well for us.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• you dont have to be on top its just most women find it easier. The pain probably isnt going to go away so try a different postion maybe on your side. Im most comfortable propped up on my back with pillows under my hips. Just keep trying till you find a comfy postion.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I agree with the previous posters. It is so much easier, and better on your side while your pregnant. That is the only way we would get it on!
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 11:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• oh god, i'm not mounting my husband for at least 9 months. to uncomfortable. i have bryan stand of the ground, i lay on the bed. our bed is at perfect height. we also did side lying later one (after 7-8 months)... but never on top!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• same exact thing happens to me . . . I usually wait a little bit and than continue it sucks but I feel your pain literally !
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2008