We are wanting to do something special for my MIL about baby

I am pregnant and my Husband and I want to tell his mom in a very special way.
I lost my second baby while we were with my Inlaws so I want to make this a good one.
I have thought of two things and I was wondering what you all thought..
1) a shirt that my son will wear that says on front: I have a Christmas suprise...
On back: I'm gonna be a BIG brother!!!!!!
The other is a poem I would put in a card that says congratulations!!
I can't find the poem but I found it on here. Its about christmas and announcing our second pregnancy. Anyway let me know what you think or if you can come up with something better. Oh as you call assume We are going to announce it on Christmas morning.. YAY!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The shirt would be GREAT! Very creative and something she probably wouldn't expect!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• aww congrats thats wounderful news. I think having your little boy wear the shirt that says he has a surpise hes going to be a big brother is a cute idea. Hope everything goes well and you have a happy healthy pregnancy and baby.
    Happy holidays.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• We were going to do the shirt thing if we got pregnant this last month.. but wasn't meant to be :(
    I say go with it.. Good Luck and CONGRATS!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 11:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I say go with the shirt, I love it. You can also do the poem for the card that way it will be something she can hang on too. What a great idea, congrats and best of luck!!
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Shirt idea is awesome. This is my parents first grandbaby so I actually bought my dad a shirt that says world's greatest Papa and my mom a shirt that says spoilin is grandmas game. Then I had a bib specially made that says I love my grandma and papa!! My inlaws already have a grandson (my stepson) so we just made them a collage of the u/s pics!! I love the shirt idea tho... should of thought of that 30 wks ago.
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my MIL loves our daughter (coral), so we told everyone that Coral was going to be a big sister... but the T Shirt idea is better!! or make your MIL one that matches your sons, saying, I'm a grandma again!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• We gave my inlaws both t-shirts that said "expecting grandma" "expecting grandpa". They loved it. I love the t-shirt idea for your son though since it's a second pregnancy.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 4:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2008