Has a gay guy ever hit on your man?

My hubby and I met through a mutual friend who was gay, his roommate.He suggested this cream to use down there for no reason and offered to put it on for him! Uhh does he really think my hubby was that stupid? One night we decided to have a few drinks since we never drank together before and while I wasn't looking, that FRIEND had the freaken nerves to put his hands into my hubby's pants under the boxers and everything! Finally, he complained to me about how my hubby (bf at the time) wears 3 layers of shorts, boxers, and undies to sleep which made him feel uncomfortable that my hubby couldn't relax with him sharing rooms. What do you want him to wear.. nothing?? Needless to say, my bf at the time found OUR friend another place to say because he was just letting him bunk in temporarily to help him.

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Been there. Guess my hubby just gives off the gay vibe! His college roommate insisted on sleeping in the nude then in the middle of the night would get down near my hubby's bed (bf at the time) and "stretch".
    Anonymous

• I mean I have nothing against gays but when you try to touch a straight, taken guy that was supposed to be your friend, that just pisses me off!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• interesting was your hubby past out or something i mean he didnt relize this guy had his hands down his pants?
    Its never happen to my hubby and I and its probably a good thing since my husband is pretty homafobic and would probably freak out bad.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• hmmm if he has been hit on he has never told me about it. although he did give a gay guy a ride home one night maybe i should ask him about that lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• no my hubby was just really drunk and wanted to lay down to take a rest and that friend came over saying "thank you for helping me" and gave him a hug then bam!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I knew this guy for along time, never knew he was gay but everyone thought he was. Well anyways him and husband became really good friends like talking on the phone and hanging out all the time, and i kept joking around telling my husband that he was in love with him. Well like the other night he was texting my husband and all of a sudden he came out of the closet my husband was in total shock, and the other guy was practically confessing his love to him. My husband was completely understood, and they are still friends, but it is still kinda weird.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• saysha lol that is hella weird..

jodi if you ask him he'll probably think you're jealous about him with ANYBODY lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• well if he ever leaves me i don't want to think i was that bad of a wife to switch him ya know? or may be he is just undercover now.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• this is really crazy cuz we are talking about this and right now Will and Grace is on my tv
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• well, the guy, gay or not, sounds creepy. I mean, copping a cheap feel.. um no. As for your question, do gay guys hit on my Husband... all the time...lol. I take it as a compliment... he is uncomfortable with it. :)

tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 11:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008