Does your kid say the darndest things?

I use to love watching that show and i was wondering what your kid has said to make you rotfl.

my friends child was watching charlies angels and then he stood up on the couch and put his arm on his moms shoulder and said "her beat her ass" i know your not suppose to laugh but i could't resist.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny...

my daughter opened a gift and she said "Ohhh Shit!"..
    Need to control my potty mouth

the other night i was like "i'm soooo tired" she said "Well....GO TO BED THEN!"
    kids!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• haha how cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• lol thats cute and ur right you shouldnt laugh but its hard not to.
    My son was about 3 and he was told to clean up his room and he got a bit upset about being asked to do so he looked right at me and said " Mom your getting on my nerves" i wanted to be mad but i couldnt i just laughed after all he probably got it from me lol.
    My newphew who is 3 came running up to me the other day when i came into his house to pick him up saying "i got in trouble and daddy beat my ass" lol it was funny i shouldnt laugh but it was kind of funny.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• The other day my 3 year old told me that she did not have enough money to pay the bills. We do note discuss money in front of her not sure where she go that!
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 11:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I just though of another one. My daughter asked me one day if she was a crab ass.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 11:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• well my daughter is thirteen months and if she is on one of her missions to be absolutely no where in a hurry and you are in her way she will stop look at you very cutely and say
    move. and then go about her business. it is rude but it is funny
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• aww that is so cute jodi move your ass out of the way!

well my friend had a kid that was almost two and she was going down the stairs and tripped and scrunched up her face saying, "shit!"
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• heres another on but this was my sixteen year old. over the summer i was getting ready to go some where and my daughter asked if she could pull the car out of the garage so i told her yes. well our drive way is kind of dangerous to back out of so we turn around and pull out forwards so she also decided to turn the car around for me. well i was watchin her out the window and i saw the backup lights come on but she just sat there and sat there. so i went out and said miranda what are you doing she said
    i'm not going anywhere. here when you pull out of our garage you are on a slight slant so you really don't have to push the gas so when she was turning around she thought the car was just going to back up by itself. if you could have seen her face when i explained it to her it was to die for.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My oldest DD said a few times that her sister was "pissing her off" lol.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• okay one more when my sixteen year old was like six her and her brother were playing and she shoved him and he hit the refrigerator and fell on the floor. she looked at him and said get up PU**Y. then she remembered i was standing there and she slowly turned around her face was completely white and my kids are mixed. and she said oh mommy i am so sorry my mouth got away from me.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008