Have you ever?

Gotten yourself in a situation where you thought you were in harms way but your friend that was with you thought it was so funny?
Being in the holiday spirit some friends of mine decided to have a mom's get together last minute. So BFF and I running out of time before store closes go into a not so nice neighborhood for a bottle of Captain Morgans. When we come out of the store a drunk man pinned me up against the passenger side of BFF's van. Was for money..smelly and gross...sooo freaked me out. Car was locked and BFF was trying to unlock her side so she could avoid him and then unlock mine from the inside...but couldn't because she was laughing so hard...while I continue to try and push this guy away from me...I thought I was dead! She almost wet herself laughing...still does to this day when we talk about it...have a friend like this? Yeah I feel really safe with her!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend like that, and yes, I would have punched her too. But then of course she would punch me back and that would go on and on until we forgot what we were hitting each other for.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would have been pissed! That's why I just stay home. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would have been so pissed! And probably punched her once I got in the car! How scary.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I bet she wouldn't have been laughing IF she was the one pinned up by the drunk man.. What a "friend".. humm
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• umm, just a question...Exactly why did she think that was funny??
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• wow, I would have been really pissed. Apparently she wasn't sensing the same danger as you, cause if she was I would have probably found friends... Im sorry you had to go through that, it was pretty uncool.
    tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 1:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Idk why she thought it was so funny. She said the guy was so drunk and just wanted change from me to buy booze and that I could have probably pushed him right over. I laugh now, but my heart was beating its way out of my chest at the time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008