Anyone else going CRAZY with PREGNANCY THOUGHTS?

No matter what time of the month it is I am going CRAZY!!!! Can't help it tried to but can't!!! Want it to happen SOOOOOOOO bad!
Thanks for listening!!
SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• (: it will happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am very frustrated, too! My hubby and I aren't trying but we MAY have had an oops this morning so my hopes are HIGH!!! Because I won't get to try again!!!
    So far I am 3 days late but still have a BFN!
    Anonymous

• Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• lol i meant to say we had an oops this month , not this morning lol
    Anonymous

• I am going crazy, too. I haven't even been trying that long. But it definitely is hard to wait, and wait, and wait, and then get a BFN...
    Anonymous

• i know how you feel i have been trying for a year and every month we have it on the days im ovulating and every month i get my hopes up thinking about what type of birth i want what the name should be and start looking at baby things then i get the monthly and get down but i remember that next month i get to try again...keep your chin up it'll happen soon
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I know how it is. We've been trying since August, and every month I would wonder if this was the month. This month, I tried to relax about it a little more, and just got a positive pregnancy test this morning!
    Anonymous