Am i pregnant?? please i need answers asap

me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period. he says he didn't cum inside or near me. I will be two weeks tomorrow if I am. I have a weird feeling in my lower stomach.it feels tight almost like bloating.it feels weird to lay on my back ( I can feel my pulse when I do this) & on my stomach. im having back pains at the moment & my head hurts sometimes. I have went to pee more than usual. could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Chances are very slim since the majority of women ovulate 12-16 days BEFORE the period...did you have your period? if so, then you probably are not pregnant.
    Take a test if you still think you are and if it comes up negative, stop having unprotected sex until you learn how the reproductive system works.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• If you had unprotected sex then yes you could be pregnant. Take a test.
    Anonymous

• I had sex two day BEFORE my period. I could still get pregnant while I was on it. I don't have another period until next month.& I do plan on taking a test.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• Go to the dollar store and buy a handful of tests. That way you can test every day to calm your nerves AND not break the bank!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• I don't think so but there is no way for anyone to k ow for sure until a test is done but I think your chances are very slim
    Anonymous

• if you need an answer ASAP then you need to either take a test ASAP or go see a doctor ASAP, because unfortunately over the internet blood tests havent been discovered yet
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• The most accurate way to know is through a test good luck
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• Yes you can be and as a matter of fact if you tend to have unprotected sex regularly you could be farther along than you think. My mother had a period throughout her entire pregnancy with me (although dr. will say it is impossible, try telling that to the person experiencing it. lol). If you are truly only that early you shouldn't necessarily be feeling that bloated just yet, but definitely get a few tests. Micheledo is right, dollar store tests are JUST AS GOOD. It's just silly to spend $20 on one test. Good luck!
    AdysMomma07

Answer by AdysMomma07 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2011

• if you have sex you can be pregnant
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2011