what if....

you were walking down the sidewalk and SUDDENLY you didnt notice there was a hole in the back of your pants that showed your thong??

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, in my case it would be granny panties. I think the first thing I'd do is go get my kids and go visit ALL their friends.

I know, I know.... I'm evil.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ha!! Go home and change pants... LOL..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would run home I have a big a** I might scar a couple kids for life if they see me ....lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• lol... Turn 5 different shades of red! I guess I'd try to cover it up with a jacket or something if I had one, and I'd hurry home to change!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Depends on the thong... An where im going... If its a nice one.. Hell pull up the sides and show your stuff sister... Or if its like a work thing... Go home and change pants or.. Just take it off... If you can see it make it unseen...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have actually had that happen only I was at aork! I guess U snagged them on something and I didn't realize how bad the tear actually was. Luckily I was working for Walmart at the time so I just untucked my shirt and bought a new pair.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It would probably end up showing more butt than thong, most things dont have much to them! lol I'd have to curl into a corner and die, that's what I'd do...lol
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 1:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i walk out of the house a lot actually with holes in my pants! no crack is showing though, but otherwise i don't care.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Well I suppose that if you suddenly DIDN'T notice that it wouldn't bother you a bit...unless you were acutely aware of it before and wanted your thong to show.

But if you mean you were suddenly aware of a hole and it showed your thong, well I'd probably either wrap a jacket around my waist or have hubs or whoever walk behind me....even if it was one of my children. LOL Then I'd go change.

How do you suddenly become aware of a hole in the but of your jeans when you're walking? You can't see that?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008