crazy baby lol

my baby has been non stop kicking me since 5am i know its good for them to move but my goodness is this normal to feel him constently wiggling for this long? Im 21weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was feeling that a few weeks ago...I pleaded for some relief, then there was hardly any movement for 4 days. I no longer wish for a break from movement when our little girl starts kicking up a storm. I sit back on the couch, lift up my shirt and enjoy the show.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yep. If you drink something cold or sweet, that will make them move as well :).Enjoy it! I miss the feeling bigtime!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 1:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I wish I was there. I'm 19wks and only feel a little movement, I cant wait for all those kicks!! My sister use to wake up in the middle of the night with her daughter kicking, I can imagine after a while in the middle of the night you are like go to sleep already.
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm almost 22 weeks and for the past few days my little boy has been going through spurts where he kicks like he's trying out for the soccer team. I love the feeling but it does make it a little hard to get comfortable.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 4:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008