I think that I could b havin preg syptoms I think but my period is on a few weeks late any feedback please help

KaelensMommy06

Asked by KaelensMommy06 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if ur period is late, take a pregnancy test
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I agree with the PP. Are you trying???
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No Im not trying but could u get an actual result as early as 11 days late
    KaelensMommy06

Answer by KaelensMommy06 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• 11 days late for your period??? I would definitely say that is accurate results, if it's a negative you should see a doctor.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I had a pretty strong feeling I was prego but it took a couple of tests before the positive line showed up. I'd take a test, if it's neg and you don't start in the next 3-4 days take another. Still neg then call the doctor.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 4:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I just found out im pregnant. I am 16-18 wks!!! I know i had at least 2 periods. They were completely regular and i only asked for a pregnancy test because i was late on my period this month but mostly because I was having nausea and extremly tired.. the dr. was checking my blood sugar so i had em just draw enough for a pregnancy test "just to make sure" but really didnt think i was. I have a daughter who is 10 and this pregnancy has been way worse.
    startingover520

Answer by startingover520 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2008