When is a woman most fertile?

A) Right after period ends.

B) right before period would begin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• What i have been told is the 14th days after your period that is when your ovaluation cycle begins.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• So from the day it stops, to the 14th days , you are ovulating?
    did i get that right?
    Anonymous

• You can check out this websites, type in your specific info, and it will tell you your most fertile days...

1. www.whenmybaby.com
    2. www.yourdays.com
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 1:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Its actually 14 before your next period. The 14 days after your period only works if you have a 28 day cycle. I have a 32-34 day cycle so 14 days after my period would not work for me. I ovulate around the 19 day of my cycle. I recommend charting or using OPKs so you can pinpoint your ovulations
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Is it possible to pin point ovulation period if periods are abnormal...meaning i dont get it on an exact day..i most likely know by week when ill get it, verse actual day...Ive had abnormal periods since i can remember
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It depends on the woman....Having sex the last day of or day after my period has never failed me yet.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2008