How do you list your groups in order you want?

I want to list my groups in the order I go to them.

disneylvr

Asked by disneylvr at 5:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• When you figure it out, let me know....Ive tried several wats to list them and it never remembers them or lists them all like I want.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I found a link once & I arranged my groups... and now I can't find it again! I don't know what happened to it!! :(
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I found this in another question... Click on Privcacy & settings at the top right hand side of the page (righ after view messages) That takes you to log-in, that will take you to a page (scroll down a bit) that says Show Groups on my Profile Page. Under Display, you can choose All, Cafemom users or Private. Click on (change) to change it to what you want. Then uner group order on the right, put in the number. If you want it listed first, put in 1 and so on. I hope this helps.
    disneylvr

Answer by disneylvr at 9:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Thanks disneylvr...that was very helpful
    logansmomma2007

Answer by logansmomma2007 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2009