anyone have bad headaches and feel nauseas in the 8th month?

I have completely fine thru-out this whole pregnancy, and now I have headaches everyday and they make me feel sick to my stomach. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i've had that throughout my whole pregnancy and now that im 40 weeks im starting to get way nauseas all the time its normal pregnancy just sucks sometimes
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes I am 33 weeks or so and I have had to get some meds since tylenol doesn't work. One other thing I have is rapid heart rate impaired breathing, and faintness. I had a headache for three days and finally called as I could not take anymore of the above.

Is your blood Pressure high? Is your blood sugar low? Are you anemic? See what fits. If its blood sugar drink some juice, anemia you need an iron supplement, and blood pressure could be bad at this rate, go to the doc. Check for facial swelling, and hand swelling. Please call doc if you notice anything like the above..Hope you feel better..:)
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 1:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• as far as I know I have been totally fine thruout the whole pregnancy. My bp is always normal and I am not anemic. I dont have any swelling. So it is probably just the late pregnancy stuff. Owell its def worth it:) thanks girls
    Anonymous