Who here trys to be the nicest person you can be to others?? And who on here is a wench and knows it???

I try to be nice to people 98% of the time.. i do try my hardest...
what about you??
And no judging this is just for fun =D

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think I answer really nicely to people who ask questions nicely. I do try but if they're just being rude then I'm also gonna show them my bitchy side
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I try but sometimes but it doesn't always work that way and I end up answering or posting rudely and inconsiderately.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I try to be nice most of the time but i know there are times when my opion maybe comes off rude i try hard to make sure im nice though cuz i wouldnt want others to be rude to me.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I try to be nice, but also try not to be fake. I will shut my mouth and ignore someone before I am a bitch. I used to be too nice, and people would walk all over me. I learned my lesson the hard way and stick up for myself much more than I used to. And I'm much happier that way!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yes I try and be nice to

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I always try to be nice, but it sometimes gets interpreted the wrong way. It is hard to make out a persons tone when you are just reading.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I always try to be nice or be funny at least though I am sure at times it doesn't come a crossed as such. Hard to type inflections and tones..*S*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I really try to be nice and always add a touch of my brand of humor...but when I get stupid questions or ones of a purposely en flaming nature...then I can blow my stack!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am not the nicest person..I like to describe myself as being "real"..sometimes i come across as a smartass..ect. but thats just how i am..I would rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I try to be nice, especially on here sometimes you don't know the whole story about something. And it's easy to offend someone when you're typing because they can't see or hear you, so they might not understand your intentions. I always try to remember that too.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2008