unique boy names

its hard for us to figure out a good name considering we are an inter racial couple, white and mexican... my husband picked our sons name, Johnny william travis... its my turn to pick a name... i want something unique...

one idea i like is Dante..... or angelius
i also kinda like the idea of giving him the sama name my hubby has... it was his fathers name, but my hubby doesnt like it... and i do... because it is unique.... my hubby doesnt even go by it.....

Edilberto: e-dil-ber-toe
what are your ideas?

sexymommy87

Asked by sexymommy87 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont know...just think about it

my dh is Alexander we never liked jrs...we call him Alex...so we named our son Zander
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my newphews name is zander how funny he is the only zander i know thats cool. Anyway
    it is hard but i guess you will just have to think about it
    we are having a boy here in april and we have atleast agreed we dont want a JR so he wont be named after his daddy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• just think of names you like, but yeh im with him on your name choice lol nuh uh
    i like dante though thats cute
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• wen i found out i was prego i wanted a boy... my boy name was Kaiden Christopher... I got blessed with a baby girl who is due on april 7 of 2009... her name is mayah noelle.... i also like Jayden Michael..... let me kno wat u think of these boy names...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008