PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! BEEN SEEING THIS GUY FOR AWHILE AND WELL WE BOTH WANT TO "DO IT". PROBLEM IS, I'M SCARED NERVOUS. I WANT TO SHAVE ''DOWN THERE'' BUT NEVER DID IT BEFORE AND DONT KNOW HOW. ALSO, I HAVE NEVER ''DONE IT'' DURING THE DAY AND WELL THAT SEEMS TO BE THE TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER THE MOST. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• ok since I think you sound like a teenager im going to advice not having sex if you are. as for shaving its just like shaving your legs its just your vagina instead.
    Anonymous

• How old are you? Your question makes you sound like you are too young to be "doing it" in the first place. Forget about shaving. Worry about other things like STD's AIDS, etc.
    Anonymous

• If your under 18..Don't do it..Remain a virgin, you will regret doing it in the future.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Condoms don't protect against all STD's.
    Anonymous

• If these are your biggest worries in making love with this guy - I agree with the others - you should wait. I really don't think you are ready.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'M 22 BUT THIS WILL BE THE SECOND GUY I HAVE SLEPT WITH MY WHOLE LIFE.....I TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME....SRY.
    Anonymous

• I'm not trying to be rude, but you are 22 and you're asking us how to shave your pubic hair? That's just weird that you would have to ask. And the whole daytime vs. nighttime thing is odd to me.
    Anonymous

• well did u shave with the 1st guy?
    Anonymous

• Your whole life! You are only 22. You are barely legal. How many guys to you want to "do it" with before you get married? Shouldn't you save yourself for your husband? You will regret your decisions later. Trust me!
    Anonymous

• lol...ok use a razor for shaving down there its no different from shaving your armpits and legs and oNE word of advice...dont shave it bald! you will be itching and its so prickly when it grows back out!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2008