6 month old babies

Hey mom's of 6 month olds! I have a 6 month old named Porter, he is 21lbs 4 oz. and 27 inches long! He can sit up by him self and army crawls!! He is trying to go on all 4's but having some trouble with it! He has not said his first word yet but loves to babble! I was wanting to know what all your sweet 6 month old's could do! Can any of your 6 month olds say any thing??? Thanks

porterjoshua06

Asked by porterjoshua06 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 7 months, but a month ago...lets see....28 inches long, 18lbs. She could do the army crawl at 5 months, and was doing the rocking back and forth on all 4's at 6 months. She loves to "talk" to anything that will listen, but no, no real words yet.

Beware...everything is going to start happening really fast really soon...Kaylee started about 2 weeks ago (6 1/2 months) pulling herself up onto her knees....now all of a sudden she is pulling herself up to stand!!!! Nothing is safe anymore! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• hey there! im a proud mommy of a 6 months old he been trying to crawl and he does this crawl and jump motion since he was 5 months. my son is tall for his age they said and he is 15.8 pds. doctr said he is fine but wic said he underweight but he eats everything ahh! lol. he dont talk real words yet he babbles non stop but he does occasionally say maaaa its so cute .
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my daughter was saying mama and dada early on, around 5 months but my son is also 6 months right now and he's not using words yet, just babbling.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008