while im waiting to leave to go to L&D.....

im 33 weeks, does this sound normal or what does it sound like?

for the past 2-3 days ive been having cramping and today it has gotten a lot worse it feelsl ike im going to start my period i know im not going to but thats how sever they are hurting, last night i was having achiness in my stomach and my lower back that woke me up and i was up for about 1 1/2 hrs then i fell back asleep...

i called my drs and explained this to them and they want me to go to L&D to get checked out. so i am waiting to leave, what does this sound like though has anyone had this happen to them? what was it??? im worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id say contractions but you didnt say if they were coming and going or not so its hard to say. its probably just stretching ligaments thats causing a crampy feeling but its best to do what your dr says im sure everything will be ok. good luck
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• its a constant achiness and crampiness but it gets worse and then goes away then gets worse then goes away...
    Anonymous

• I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE AND IT WAS LABOR AND DIDN'T EVEN NO IT AND WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT I WAS ALREADY IN THE ICU I KEPT TELLING THEM AND THEY JUST GAVE ME TYLENOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008