36 wks pregnant....

Everytime the baby moves she is pushing some type of fluid out of my vagina. I went to the bathroom and it kinda looks like discharge but not like my normal discharge. Any Ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be your mucus plug your slowly loosing.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It could be urine. It also could be your bags of water....go lay on your side, and if it stops, its urine, and if it doesn't stop, its possible its your water. If you end up thinking its your water, you need to get into your doctor ASAP.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• even if you lay on your side and it stops it can STILL be your water. it can trickle out and then slow down and not come out and then trickle out... you should call your drs office, they can let you know if u need to go to L&D
    Anonymous