how to wear eyeliner?

i wear only eyeliner sometimes but every time i do like 10 min later it kidda bleeds, my eyes look black and blue (at the bottom)and they look tired like i was crying all day.mayb make up is not for me. and this happens no matteer which brand i buy.what to do to stop this i just whanna line my dam eyes.

michmm03

Asked by michmm03 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• what i do is after i put the eye liner on i put eye shadow over it (any color you want, or use the same color as your eye liner) it stops it from bleeding and last all day with little touch up. if you're doing the bottom get a q-tip and use a little shadow to put over the eye liner. hope that helps. dont be affraid to experiment a bit. you'll find what works for you.
    Stroodle

Answer by Stroodle at 6:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You may want to try a different eye liner. That never happens to me. You want to get the eye liner as close to the lash line as possible.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• have u tried to use a little vasaline under ur eyes b4 u apply the foundation it works 4 me if that dont i dont know .
    luna74

Answer by luna74 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I like Mac Eyeliner.. Here's what I would do.. put some extra power under your eyes.. Apply eyeliner.. (Of course its never even) So use a q tip to take off excess and make the lines more even.. then I let it dry and brush off excess powder.. I sometimes touch up the top lid with some additional makeup.. just briefly.. I guess I should mention it is easier and less mess to apply liquid.. Also try a lighter color.. I use Mac Khaki.. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• put powder on ur eyes before u line, and then line them with powder after wards. the powder will help set the line, and soften it so that it isnt so harsh.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Don't put the eyeliner inside of the eyelid. Make sure the pencil is nice and pointy & put it right below your lash line. It's a little harder to get it perfect down there, but it won't smear. A little powder helps blot some of your natural oils also. IMO, use bronze, brown, sage green, or purple eyeliner instead of black. You can use black mascara if you want a darker look.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I put eyeliner on top and go over it with eyeshadow and then I use the same (darker brown) eyeshadow underneath. It's a nice natural look and never smears.
    punkypoo1988

Answer by punkypoo1988 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I Usually Apply My Eyeshadow First Then I Do My Line With A Pencil Then I Trace With Liquid Eyeliner It's Great And Never Smears.. Oh By The Way They Are WATERPROOF....
    S3Xy_M4M4

Answer by S3Xy_M4M4 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2008