sorry im reposting because i want some more answers please answer!!!

im 33 weeks, does this sound normal or what does it sound like?

for the past 2-3 days ive been having cramping and today it has gotten a lot worse it feelsl ike im going to start my period i know im not going to but thats how sever they are hurting, last night i was having achiness in my stomach and my lower back that woke me up and i was up for about 1 1/2 hrs then i fell back asleep...

i called my drs and explained this to them and they want me to go to L&D to get checked out. so i am waiting to leave, what does this sound like though has anyone had this happen to them? what was it??? im worried...

the pains are constant but get severe and then not so sever and then severe and then not so bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nobody can really give you an answer except for a doctor. Don't stress yourself out, it could make it worse. Just relax and wait until you go.
    Anonymous

• okay sorry im just kinda freaking out lol im nervous
    Anonymous

• sounds like Braxton Hicks
    Anonymous

• i felt very similar. it was mostly braxton hicks contractions at that point. i went into labor on 12/21/07 and all day that day, i felt the same way. then BOOM, i had a bring me to my knees, no mistaking it for anything but a contraction. went to the hospital and 5 hours later, a healthy guy
    Anonymous

• If this is your first pregnancy, it could be your body trying to adjust to your baby getting bigger. It sounds like its just your body stretching to accommodate your little one. But its good that you have an appointment though, that way you can get it figured out.
    Anonymous

• It could be braxton hicks, they tend to get worse the closer you get to having the baby, does the pain subside when you shift positions or anything??? Braxton Hicks will subside when you change positions, contractions will not. Personally sounds a bit like labor to me b/c of the back pain, I don't recall braxton hicks having back pain.... just try to take it easy, I know it's not easy, but relax and just wait til you get to the doctors! :-) Good luck girl.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yeah i tried changing positions and taking a warm bath like my dr had said it im still having them...
    Anonymous

• you might be getting ready to go into labor, or they could just be braxton's, im praying for you!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Call the dr ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You can try drinking water or something. I started having contractions at like 13 weeks withmy last one and that sometimes helped. Otherwise call the dr to make sure everything is ok.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008