How would you?

So I have posted questions before asking about talking with an SO who doesn't care, I would rather talk to the wall ect. Well after a long talk monday night things are so so so much better! I can really tell he is making an effort. So my question now is how do I reward him for his behavior (besides sex, that has happened every night finally!!!haha)? Like how do I let him know I have noticed the changes and really appreciate it and help him keep it going???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• keep telling him,and saying thank you,and I appreciate what you are doing,and for caring enough,,to make changes for us.Good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Just like you that! That you see what he's doing/changing, that you appreciate, and that you would like it if it continued to be like that. A simple thank you can go a long way.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Praise the hell out of him. They are like dogs, when they learn they are doing well and will get rewarded they keep doing it.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Talk about it... say "I've noticed that you're different and I really appreciate it" or if you don't want to talk... then do nice things for him like cook favorite foods, dress up for him, etc... things that will make him see how much you appreciate him
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I think you say to him what you said in your question." I noticed the changes and I appreciate them"You must be a miracle worker.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008