I cheated... What now?

Tuesday I had a good friend of mine come over to hang out one night. We dated after my ex fiance left me and he helped me to get over him. I like this kid a lot and he's so fun to be around. He's a Marine, cute, well off.... But I don't date him.
I'm dating someone I really love and care about. I know he loves me. He practically worships the ground I walk on and I hate that because I cheated on him... Again.
I want to come clean but then again I don't.
No Bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• There is a deap down reason you cheated. I have more sexual feelings more my ex finace than I do my husband but when presented w-the op to cheat I didn't b/c I love my husband. Sometimes I tihnk about it and that can be just as bad but I don't do it. You need to come clean w-your man or just let him go.
    Anonymous

• If you really, truly love someone you won't choose penis over them. Honestly. Your love for him can't be that much if you chose something like that over him. That's not true love. Sorry. You may have feelings for this man but you do not truly love him if you give in to something sexual over him. Yes. You should come clean to him. He has a right to know and choose whether or not he wants to be with someone like you or not. Forgiveness is possible but then again he has every right to ditch you and find another woman who will stay faithful. You already did one selfish thing so don't be selfish by not telling. He has a right to know what you did.
    Anonymous

• My SO caught on when I cheated. he could tell I was feeling guilty about something. Eventually he flat out asked me, and i came out with it. It made us stronger. of course it took time for him to trust me again, but it all worked out. Just tell him, be open and honest, if he really loves you, he'll forgive you.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, Coming clean. If I found out my fiance cheated on me, we would not get married. I would never, ever do that to him, and I expect the same respect. If I were you, I would avoid this person, or let them know straight out you love your mate and don't want anything to come between you and that incident was a mistake, never ever be alone with this person again. Don't put your self out there, don't give your self that chance to cheat. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot. I wouldn't want to know, if I did I would be gone. :) Good Luck!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• come clean. wouldnt you want him too?
    i think, when it comes to cheating, its about more than just sex. so what ever your lacking in ur relationship with the man who is in love with you, you need to fill that empty spot with whatever the man you cheated with is doing for you. the man you cheated on, you need to come clean with him,and let him know what you NEED out of the relationship. you cant expect him to know, and its not right if you cheat on him either.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Put something like that on and not want to be bashed on here? Wow, I'm only surprised you haven't gotten more responses. I don't konw what I'd do if I was you... I don't like living with a lie so I'd end up telling on myself anyways... something's missing or you wouldn't have cheated. What concerned me is that you referred to the guy as a kid... are you a lot older than him? Maybe you're needing to feel attractive or something... not sure what I'd do
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I CHEATED JUST RECENTLY AND HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING TO DH. I AM REALLY FEELING ON THIS GUY MORE THAN I EVER DID ON DH, EVEN WHEN WE DATED. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• would cheating relieve your guilt? would you risk hurting him just to make yourself feel less guilty? that is what you need to ask yourself before you blow his world up.
    jenniferoakes

Answer by jenniferoakes at 2:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Well, there's a reason you cheated. Only you know why. Honestly if you intend to stay telling only makes YOU feel better. If you tell be prepared that your man may not forgive.
    Anonymous

• I will just tell you how I feel about fessing up to your SO/DH/BF. Don't do it. You will be taking a big chance that he will drop you/break up with you. Not to many men or women put up with cheaters. If you want to keep him, don't tell him. that's my opinion.

Answer by louise2 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008