36wks pregnant... asked this question... now there is more

Everytime the baby moves she is pushing some type of fluid out of my vagina. I went to the bathroom and it kinda looks like discharge but not like my normal discharge. Any Ideas???

MORE: It kinda burns when it comes out and OMG it hurts when she does it. L&D said that I could come in to get checked if I wanted ... if not to monitor?!!? Do you ladies still think it sounds like my water is leaking??? My doc is out of the office this week so thats why I called L&D! And like always they said "we can't assess you over the phone" Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well is it watery? id say its better to be safe then sorry and go ahead and go in. If your water has broke then they are going to wana get labor started befor long.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i think you should go in, really!! please go
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i think you should go in also..im about to go to L&D as well....
    Anonymous

• It could be urine leaking from the baby pressing against your bladder and the burning could be from a minor urinary tract infection. That's more likely then leaking amniotic fluid only when the baby moves.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would go to L&D just in case. They can tell you exactly what the fluid is and where it's coming from. Please let us know what happens!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2008