Do you sell on Ebay? If so what do you sell? Do you have an Ebay store? What is your Ebay link or ID?

Ebay or NOT!!

thetlcshoppe

Asked by thetlcshoppe at 1:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Right now I have lots of bathing suits starting as low as 99 cents. Most are NWT. You can check out our link at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthetlcshoppe or visit our Ebay store at http://stores.ebay.com/The-TLC-Shoppe_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm
    thetlcshoppe

Answer by thetlcshoppe at 1:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I do sell on E-bay. I am in need of ridding some things now. I am a teacher and each school year I tend to accumalate more teacher clutter by the time summer arrives. The good thing about Ebay is that you can sell just about anything. I've sold clothes, appliances, and school stuff.
    jojomomuv

Answer by jojomomuv at 5:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have sold 2 trucks on ebay, also some clothes and toys and cds.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 9:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i sell all kinds of things blue_shopgirl
    AidenDsmommy

Answer by AidenDsmommy at 10:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2008

• I have an eBay store called "6 Kids And A Mortgage". I sell new trendy baby and children items...everything from strollers and car seats to crib bedding and infant/toddler clothing. My store can be found at Http://Stores.eBay.com/6-Kids-And-A-Mortgage.
    Addicted2Binkie

Answer by Addicted2Binkie at 12:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2008

• Ebay got too expensive to operate.

Check out http://www.silkfair.com, great site as another marketplace alternative. This site is also coming up with custom store, see this link http://www.silkfair.com/forum/thread/674.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm currently selling 50 hand-stamped cards made with Stampin' Up! products. Feel free to check it out. I'm diamonddva.
    Southernpearl

Answer by Southernpearl at 9:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i know the best way to make money on ebay my husband is an online advertiser but he also knows a great way to sale items on ebay. he paid 2.00$ for a ring and sold it for 200 $ you will be amazed on how he did this you can learn how to do this and much more by going to his clubs website that teaches him these strategies. if you look around iam always posting to peoples questions because i want to help people. selling things on ebay is just one small way to make money on the internet not that it isnt very powerful because it is but u can make alot more money doing other things as well so if you would like to learn tons of ways to make money on the internet just visit this website and watch the videos and i promise you you will be glad you did. my name is gretta and i hope my answer will help you later down the long run. the website is www.maverickmoneymakersrightnow.com
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:35 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Yes i do buy and sell on Ebay i am fairly new to it. But i like it my link is

craftz-n-thingz

I sell handmade hats,baby afghans

Also shoes,purses and other things i run into. check it out i have a few .99 crnt Auctions going on right now.

florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I used to sell on eBay but it got way too expensive. Try using a new website at www.saleHOP.com. It is new and just starting to take off in the NE. On SaleHOP you can list your item, then "send invitations" to promote your sale, upload your sale to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter,etc...and more. Listing a single item on SaleHOP is FREE! Give it a try and tell your friends. Very nice and easy to use!
    SaleHopMom

Answer by SaleHopMom at 11:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009