How can i tell if my daughter is a vegetarian?

my daughter recently started not eating meat. sometimes when she eats me an hour or 2 later she throws it up. the only meat she will eat is chicken nuggets( very seldom).

babygurl7304

Asked by babygurl7304 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Unless she is allergic to the meat, I think being a vegetarian is a choice....so, I doubt your 2 year old is one.

My neighbors have a 1 1/2 year old girl, and she recently started refusing meats too. She will only eat hamburger in Spaghetti, and that's it.

Maybe it has something to do with texture? Or taste? I am not really sure, sorry I could not be more help.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• shes to little to decide if shes a vegetarian she may just not like it or it upsets her tummy right now. doesnt mean she wont out grow it.
    Anonymous

• Vegetarianism is a choice. At that age she might just like chicken better. Most kids prefer chicken.
    Anonymous

• My 4 yo isn't a big fan of beef, she will eat chicken or pork. She has never been a fan of beef. I do agree with the previous posters in that she is too little to choose to be a vegetarian.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008