Have you gotten/seen a very stupid, senseless, or just plain rude reply to a legitimate question you asked or seen asked on here? We all know about the "stupid questions" but what's some of the dumbest advice/replies you've ever gotten or seen someone else get?

Bad advice, stupid replies, rude replies, makes absolutely no sense, Doesn't even relate to question asked...etc...Please share what you have seen!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i dont really get too much of that. i just hate the answers that are just down right rude for no reason. like i was asking an opinion today about a christmas out fit for my daughter and some anon ass got on and said pick something and just take the picture already. that was unneccessary and if they were tire of the answers or didn't like the question then they should just move on;.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• this anonymous answer:

for teen moms u grls sure are assholes! the teen moms i kno are nice and understanding , not u grls ... u say u were a teen mom but than tell teens their no rdy?! WTF?! ... contraict much?

(not only did it not really relate to the question asked, it reads like a freaking text message!)
    Anonymous

• anon thats just a typical teenager and so she knows duhh even if we were a teen mom doesnt mean we want others to have to go through what we did. I was 17 i would never encourage a child to have a baby come on now.

anyway i dont get alot of that but i do hate the one where people are rude for no reason if you dont like the question why answer it? i mean really is it right to be rude just cuz your board?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i wrote this

the don't ask don't tell policey
    I read or heard some where that the military is about to thow out the don't ask don't tell policey!!! do you think this is a good thing or a bad??? and Y???

the answer i got was.
    ""And it's policy and throw. And "Well some things I don't think they need to tell for our own safety. It DOESN'T.. and interest." Dear goodness people, read what you write before you post it.""

That was an incredibly deprecating, and entirely uncalled for, thing to say.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• When someone, I can't remember who now, (I guess I could go to my PM box and see the nasty PM she sent me) told an expectant mother that her doctor told her it was OK to smoke weed when she was pregnant. Idiot.

Of course later in her PM it came out, as I suspected all along, that he never said that. What he said is "well it's better than drinking and doing cocaine". Again, IDIOT!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i always get atleast one rude answer! and 80% it had nothing to do with the question! its like what you d rather talk sh*t to us than make your kids cry all day?
    because all they are are bullies. really shows what kinda mothers are out there....
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008